15 facts about me
Wednesday 6 June 2012 @ 14:12 | 0 notes

Assalamualaikum and hello. What's up guys. Long time no see. Hahaha. Today i'm going to post about 15 facts about me. i'm really bored right now and i've no idea to post about what. Okay. lets start with 15 facts about me.


1. I love to eat and i eat a lot like obviously and the main purpose why i eat a lot of food is just because i wanna gain my weight. 


2. For me, learning english is fun! But sometimes i get bored.


3. I love science. For me its interesting but in my opinion , we should abolish mathematics cuz that subject always makes me feel stress like shit.


4. I have four siblings and I'm the eldest. 


5. I love One Direction, Eminem and The Wanted. 


6. I hate fake attitude.


7. In my opinion, Niall Horan is flawless and please stop hating on Niall.


8. I love to eat chocolates and candies. <3


9. I do not have a boyfriend. NEITHER BOYFRIEND NOR CRUSH! :b


10. I love Twitter more than facebook. Twitter is awesome ! Follow me there guys! hahaha.


12. I have many bestfriends. <3


13. I want to be a succesfull scientiest or maybe lawyer one day. InsyaAllah. 


14. I love Converse shoes.  But I only had 3 pairs and I want more !


15. Last but not least, my mom always be number one in my heart. 






I think its perfect enough. Hahaha. Bye guys. See you in the next post. xo